How can we improve?

Allow multiple users to login to the same account at the same time

Allow multiple users to login to the same WorldClient account at the same time. Currently only one person can be logged into the account at a time.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yulles Rompas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

It is not currently possible to have multiple users logged into the same WorldClient account at the same time. I’ll add this to our list of features to consider for future versions.

There are a couple of alternatives that may help you. First you could use IMAP to access the account. When using IMAP multiple people can be logged into the same account at the same time. Another option would be to configure messages sent to IT@example.com to be delivered to a public folder which can be accessed by multiple users. If you’d like help setting this up please contact our support department. All of our support options can be found at http://www.altn.com/support/.

Thanks again for submitting your idea.

Arron

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • francesco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The possibility to access with the same account via a WC but on several devices with the same account.

• laura gena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we used to connect , my collegue and I, to the same WorldClient account, but if we do not advice each other we risk to be thrown out from the account leaving our work suddenly .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is an alternative to Exchange... why is there no alternative in this portion?

Has this been added? It would be very useful since other webmail systems have no problem.

Hi, I would also like the ability to have several users concurrently logged into the same generic (i.e. info@) worldclient address without having to add the account to each person's Outlook etc. At the moment as soon as a 2nd person logs on to the same account in Worldclient it will log off the 1st person. Please add this to the wishlist!
        Thanks
        Dave

• Yulles Rompas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT@example.com worn by some of the staff (five people).
        How do I get the mail accounts can be shared?
        Webmail access on each computer - as many as five computers.

Thank you very much

Feedback and Knowledge Base