Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to delete attachments from received messages

Hi,
    When I receive a email with attachments, I save them on the storage disk. So, I would like to delete attachments and keep the email only.
    best regards,
    Wilfrom

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Webmail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a X-MD header line for ssl/tls encrypted mail exchange

Add a X-MD header line for a mail exchange, that was ssl/tls encrypted. Nowadays encrypted mail transfer becomes an important issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Messages pruning based on Date header of message.

Messages pruning using mail headers and not the date/time of the file on windows file system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notifications

We recently had some compromised accounts, and I was blissfully unaware until users brought it to my attention. I updated to the latest version to add the hijack detection, but sadly found no notification ability in that feature as well. I need to know when user accounts have been compromised and other important things like quota reports and hard drive status. Please put some notifications in the program. I usually don't worry about the mailserver, but now I feel the need for more informaiton.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Import for .ics files

It would be really helpful to import .ics files in to calendar from the WC. Further more it would be nice to have an import-button within the calendar view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon Webmail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Could you add last connect with webmail and last connect with active sync

Hello
    In the main control of user, there's fields under screen, box created and last access of users. Could you add last webmail access and last activesync access. i need to know hows numbers of webmail users access. it would be great
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cyril,

Thank you for sharing your idea to track the last ActiveSync and last WebMail access for accounts. This information is currently tracked and available in the hiwater.mrk file in the users mailbox directory. The last logon time for ActiveSync can also be found in the Account Settings under ActiveSync for MDaemon / Clients.

Thanks,
    Arron

7. Configure Rows Displayed in Message Log

It would be useful to be able to configure the amount of messages per page when displaying the message log. Currently when scrolling through many pages of messages it is laborious. Being able to display more rows on on epage and customise this number would be of benefit to all users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow multi users login with the same account by POP3 protocol

Please allow multi users login with the same account by PỎP3 protocol, I ask this feature because when user add the account by POP3 to their
    gmail account, the gmail server open multi pop session and cannot login.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add more fields on contact record

Hi, it'll be great to have more fields on the contact record, for exmaple, 3 diferents mails, 6 phone numbers, etc. And will be fine too the posibility to change the label, for example "phone office", "phone store", etc. Thanks and regatds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Replace Kaspersky

Stop "monitoring the situation". REPLACE the Kaspersky AV with another vendor. This should be a top level priority.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Features Required for Online Chat Support

I am Altn Customer, more than 10 years & allways using Online Chat for some reason like Questions, Support, Help, Prices& So many other necessary Requets.
    Some options in CHAT Software are necessary, e.g. Https Support, Getting copy of Chat Transcript via e-mail, Feedback about Support Person, Sending file to Support as Attachment & Some brief info about Expert .
    So, Please add these options again to Exising Online CHAT Support for Customers Satisfaction .

Best Regards, Jalal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Technologies Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WorldClient icon should blink for new mails in subfolders of inbox

WorldClient icon should blink for new mails in subfolders (for mail segregation using rules) of inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filtering: block specified attachments even when they are in (zip) archives

Many virusses today use (zip) archives to get around content filters. For example send exe files in zip archive.

I would like an security gateway option like: Block specified files when they are in (zip) archives.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SVG charts in SecurityGateway

Please, add an option to use SVG charts instead of Adobe Flash charts in Security Gateway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add connection port & level of security in the All session tab (MD Console)

Hi,

It would like to see the connection port and which type of security the users are using when connecting to MD.

Please add to wish list.

Regards
    Verner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calendar Events

I am unable to post new calendar events using Microsoft Edge in the lookout theme. What I do is change themes...add event...Change back to lookout. Works fine under Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Manage folder sharing in OC centrally from MD

In the OC, there is a folder sharing, which should be used instead of forwarding the mails in the absence.
    If you select the folder that the authorized person enters, you can select 4 preset profiles (guest, user, advanced user, administrator) below, as well as include the hooks for subfolders.
    This should be done as default by MD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notification Email on Reverse Lookup

Hi,

Could you add notification email option to the receiver and postmaster if sender domain after checking is not found ptr record or domain not found or no mx record on reverse lookup.

The reason i asked this, because if sender domain is not meet criteria on reverse lookup the email will be refused and only give notification to sender, but if the sender didn't want to contact the receiver, the receiver will didn't know if the sender has email or not or other problem like this techinical issue. and if the receiver remember about this after a few of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Raymond,

Thank you for your suggestion. I believe this can already be done by configuring the reverse lookups to not reject mail, insert a lookup results header into the message, and using the content filter detect the reverse lookup results. If you’l like assistance configuring this please contact or suport team or post a question to our community forums. All of our support options can be found at www.altn.com/support/ and information on our community forums can be found at http://www.altn.com/Support/CommunityForums/.

Thanks,
    Arron

19. Shift + Click to select multiple contiguous email messages in list view

If I want to select MOST of the messages in list-view, but not all, there is no way to do that except by clicking on each individual message, or checking the "select all" checkbox, and deselecting individual messages. Outlook, Apple Mail, and even Gmail offer the OS-like functionality of selecting one message, holding shift, and then clicking on the last message you want selected. All the messages in between those tow points should be selected as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Comagent : Double click to icon taskbar to show Comagent window

When you double click to icon comagent, the worldclient is open.

I want to double click icon to show comagent windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base