Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

How can we improve?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile theme for SecurityGateway

more and more people are no longer checking their email on their computers. it is more iPad and Mobile devices. Right now the SG portal is not mobile friendly and doesn't really scroll right to be able to release messages or check whats in your spam.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to be able to choose wich dns server securitygateway uses when it

I'd like to be able to choose wich dns server securitygateway uses when it delivers mail and do lookups, today it uses the dns from Windows network settings, Id like to be able to enter for example my isps dns in SecurityGateway. I Think Mdeamon has this functionality.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SecurityGateway quarantine spam/not spam buttons in admin view

Logged in under admin. Click on Message/Queues | Quarantined (user). I get the option to release emails but not to mark as spam/not spam. I don't let my users do this on their own as they would find some way to mess it up. So i will periodically go through this and check myself. It would be handy to have those buttons there for an admin to admin the bayes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow sorting of messages quarantined by "Reason" & message selection issue

allow sorting of messages quarantined by "Reason". Also, when selecting All messages on a "page" of those quarantined, even when I Just did a Refresh, I will find that at least one additional message than I selected will be added to the Blacklist, etc. I have over 99500 entries in my Blacklist. Tracking down the one that MIGHT be one we need to allow through is difficult, at best. I do a lot of Blacklist by Domain. So sometimes a Domain we NEED to receive from gets Blacklisted accidentally. Is there a way to make the system ONLY blacklist messages…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for requesting improvements to the sorting functionality and for reporting that extra addresses are being added to the blacklist. Unfortunately, I have not been able to replicate the behavior that you are describing. Please contact our technical support team so that we can investigate further.

Thanks,
    Arron

5. Dynamic Screening - WorldClient

In Dynamic Screening for WorldClient, how do I turn off sending email to the Postmaster?
    I don't believe you can! You can turn off the Dynamic Screening for WorldClient, but not the email to Postmaster. The feature of Dynamic Screening is great and I do want the screening but not the email.
    China has been constantly trying to hack into a specific users and I get 1000's emails to Postmaster (both my desktop and iPhone). Please allow an option to turn this off like you do for SMTP, POP and IMAP.

Thanks, Paul

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email save button in Log view

Could we add a button to save locally a mail (EML of MSG format) from the Log View page
    Thanks
    Eric

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow password protected attachments to pass through anti-virus scanning.

This is the similar to a feature request that was completed for MDaemon.

We have a lot of password protected file being sent to and from our office and we have to manual release them from the administrative quarantine. It would be nice to have an option to allow password protected zip/rar/7z files to pass through but still block everything else as it does today. It would be even better if we could specify which accounts or senders are allow to pass through protected files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Configure Rows Displayed in Message Log

It would be useful to be able to configure the amount of messages per page when displaying the message log. Currently when scrolling through many pages of messages it is laborious. Being able to display more rows on on epage and customise this number would be of benefit to all users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filtering: block specified attachments even when they are in (zip) archives

Many virusses today use (zip) archives to get around content filters. For example send exe files in zip archive.

I would like an security gateway option like: Block specified files when they are in (zip) archives.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  SecurityGateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SVG charts in SecurityGateway

Please, add an option to use SVG charts instead of Adobe Flash charts in Security Gateway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow "contains" option in Search Header From IP

Due to spammers sending from incremented IP addresses it would be easier to determine what IP block is sending the spam if we could search the messages with a Header is From (IP) contains not just
    Header is From (IP) matches.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sieve Scritp: How to recognize multiple sender

Sender must be ONE. When I see multiple sender this is sure fake mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We have experimented with comparing the Return-Path and the From headers and found that it causes many legitimate emails to be flagged so we have chosen to not implement the option. With that being said, there is a SpamAssassin rule that compares the Envelope From and From domains. If you’d like, you can increase the score for the HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS rule by editing the local.cf file.

Thanks,
    Arron

13. 2048 bit self sign certificates

Manually creation of keys : now keys are 1024 bit and there is not way to use 2048 buit keys

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Feedback and Knowledge Base