Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about a release of OC that actually does not cause unneccesary work for IT-deparments due to poor performance, causing Outlook to freeze

How about a release of OC that actually does not cause unnecessary work for IT-deparments due to its poor performance? We have had a tremendous amount of Outlook freezes/crashes over the last years due to the poorly working product (even after following all best practises provided by Alt-n). Most of the time the only solution is to rename the localcache.db so a new one is created which ironically is never recommended by Alt-n.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage folder sharing in OC centrally from MD

In the OC, there is a folder sharing, which should be used instead of forwarding the mails in the absence.
    If you select the folder that the authorized person enters, you can select 4 preset profiles (guest, user, advanced user, administrator) below, as well as include the hooks for subfolders.
    This should be done as default by MD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Free-Busy in OC

Include Free-Busy in OC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tasks: is it possible to create ask task to other users, and follow it with mails notification

hi

i try to create a task and link it to other user, and be able to follow it.
    When i make it, and assign the task to other user, a mail has gone to other user, but there are no extension to go the task user....

So if it's possible i would like to have the possibility to ask and follow task to other user, and be able to folllow the % (with mail notification if % change.

In fact, the best could be to have "mantis product' or other kind of system in mdaemon to assing and follow…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base