Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Listening to our customers is more than part of our mission statement, it is part of our culture. Do you have an idea that can improve our products or process? Please share it with us!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Features Required for Online Chat Support

I am Altn Customer, more than 10 years & allways using Online Chat for some reason like Questions, Support, Help, Prices& So many other necessary Requets.
    Some options in CHAT Software are necessary, e.g. Https Support, Getting copy of Chat Transcript via e-mail, Feedback about Support Person, Sending file to Support as Attachment & Some brief info about Expert .
    So, Please add these options again to Exising Online CHAT Support for Customers Satisfaction .

Best Regards, Jalal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Technologies Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. We are using a third party tool to provide the online chats. It should already support HTTPS, provide us the ability to send you a transcript of the chat via email after the chat is over, and supports uploading attachments. If you are having problems with these features not working, please contact our support team for assistance. A link to a survey should have also been provided during the chat and emailed to you after. Did we provide the link to the survey to you during your last chat?

We will pass your request for the ability to share information about the person you are talking with to the software developer.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas with us,
    Arron

2. Trusted hosts per domain

It would be very useful to be able to define Trusted Hosts per domain.
    This would perhaps look / operate just like the Sender Blacklist Gui.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export an MDaemon Group to a Contacts Folder

It would really be beneficial to us in a school environment to be able to create a contacts list based on Group Membership.

Below is an email thread with our UK support.

Is it possible to create another public address book called "Students" that will automatically be populated with the members of the "Students" Group and then I could make this readable ONLY by the Teachers group, as I don't want the students accessing the email addresses of all the other students.

I can see the benefit of being able to export an MDaemon Group to a Contacts Folder (especially…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improved Control of DMARC Reporting

I would like some additional control and ways to monitor the DMARC reports which are sent out. I would like to be able to selectively stop reporting to certain recipients, and would also like to see what reports are going out in a summary form.

The problem that this addresses is that I have a domain to which I am sending a report which has stopped accepting the report, so I am generating failed emails that need to be cleared up manually. I Don't see any way to stop this at the moment!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WorldClient folders in tabs

In WorldClient, add a "Open in a new tab" menu item in the context menu of a folder (similar feature is present in Thunderbird 17).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Webmail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Instant Messenger

Ability to add a Customizable Disclaimer when a new chat session is started with a contact from my buddies list.

Example: when I start a chat, the following is displayed: "This chat app must be used in accordance with the companies IT Policy. This chat session is logged." etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. new user account - smarthost user name and password

What about a button to verify the user specific smarthost credentials directly when entering them? No more need to search logs for related malfunctions ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a link into attachments restriction notifications, to black list automatically sender of the message

Have a link into attachments removed notifications (by attachments restriction feature), to black list automatically sender of the message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dynamic mail forward to external host, Similar to Multipop

Dynamic Mail forward to external host, similar to what is done in Multipop, ie based on the users POP access, can save bandwidth for those who forward mail to external host to read mail when outside the office.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pay license monthly.

For small businesses it might be a idea to pay the license costs monthly maybe as some kind of a subscrition fee . . Currently i`m running 16.5 bit really want to go to 17.5, but just don`t have the funds for it. It is a pricely product without the addons and it would be friendlier if it was possible to pay a "subscription fee" . The product would than also be more available for starting companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add members to mailing list from Outlook via OC

It would be great to add outlook contacts to mailing list directly from Outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  MDaemon Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HTML Notes or ability to create and save HTML documents

I would love to be able to create a basic document with the WYSIWYG editor in the documents folder. Either that or an HTML note in the notes folder. Document > note.

Maybe give it a wc.html file extension so it can be viewed when downloaded, but opened for editing by MDMDWM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In security-->Content Filters--->Rules: Add an option to attach a file to the mail when sending e-mail.

In security-->Content Filters--->Rules: Add an option to attach a file to the outgoing mail. When we send offers to customers we want to attach automatic a PDF with our terms and conditions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop making the Help screen modal!

When you open Help from MDaemon, it opens as Modal, so is always in front of MDaemon. This makes it a real pain to try to read help and change some settings at the same time. It isn't too bad if you have twin screens, but I have to work on a single-screen server and use half of the screen for MDaemon and half for help so they don't overlap. I can't think of a single benefit of having the Help modal. Please stop doing it.

P.S. Why does the box I'm typing this into have to be the size…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Can you tell me how you are opening the help dialog? Are you using the MDaemon User Interface or MDaemon Remote Administration, MDaemon Webmail? Or something else? What version of MDaemon do you have installed?I have been unable to figure out how to reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks,
    Arron

15. Open new E-Mail in Tab

Not all People like the behaviour that a new E-Mail that is to be composed opens a new Browser Windows. Would it be possible to open a new E-Mail in a new Tab instead?

Christian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to set password expiration options per domain.

Ability to set password expiration options per domain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Walter,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

The ability to lock an account after X authentication failures already exists in MDaemon.

The ability to see the list of attached files already exists in WorldClient.

You have already submitted your idea to allow domain administrators to manage public folders.

I will create a new idea idea for your suggestion to be able to search contacts based on criteria other than name so we can track them independently.

Your idea to allow password expiration to be configured per domain will be considered for future versions.

Thanks,

Arron

17. Calendar-Item delete only for Creator

In Exchange you have an right: Edit a calendar-item only for the creator. MDaemon not different about Creator or User.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ticketing

Ticketing

Ability to generate a ticket internally, which means an MDaemon account can send an email from common address, creating a new ticket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  MDaemon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow administrators to create Saved Searches for all users

Could you add an option to allow administrators to create Unread email and flagged email saved searches for all users to effectively replicate the smart inbox concept that many email programs use.

In addition, the admin will need to be able to enable Saved Searches and auto cancel save searches for all users in Worldclient as they are off by default.

The problem with expecting users to create these saved search filters for themselves is many users will not know how to do it (and may do it incorrectly by selecting subfolders instead of all folders) and if they are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for RFC 3030 (BYNARYMIME && CHUNKING)

For better bandwidth management on transmissions of large attachments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to MDaemon Technologies' Suggestion Box

Categories